The Lew’s workhorse SuperDuty baitcast series with an earned reputation for handling heavy-duty fishing situations gets a total redesign, plus has added new right and left-hand models with a flipping switch (XH models). Driving the makeover is a more compact overall size, but still featuring a one-piece aluminum frame and handle sideplate. SuperDuty models have a premium 11-bearing system and high-strength brass gearing. The 34mm deep spool is machined and braid ready. Line capacity is 150 yards of 12-pound test monofilament. The palming sideplate is graphite with SoftTouch Armor finish.
- 11 Bearing System with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Aluminum handle sideplate and graphite palm sideplate
- Braid-ready, machined, double anodized aluminum, 34mm large capacity spool
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears®, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines
- 95mm bowed anodized aluminum handle with Combat Grip® knob
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Carbon fiber drag system
- Combat Grip® thumb bar
- External lube port
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.