The U.S. Coast Guard-approved Puddle Jumper® Kids 2-in-1 Life Jacket and Rash Guard can be used instead of a Type III personal flotation device to help keep children (33 to 55 pounds) safe while they play in or on the water; it is also certified for use on a boat. This life vest features a built-in rash guard that offers UPF 50+ sun protection, blocking 93% of UVA and UVB rays both in and out of the water. Unlike some PFDs, this one is made from woven polyester, resulting in a softer fabric and less chafing; it also features a fun whale print in front so kids won’t rush to take it off. Whether they're at the pool, lake, or beach, children wearing this 2-in-1 life jacket and rash guard can move and swim freely thanks to its comfortable, non-restricting design, which allows for a full 360-degree range of motion.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jacket is certified for use on boats
- Built-in rash guard offers UPF 50+ sun protection to block 93% of UVA and UVB rays, wet or dry
- Comfortable, non-restricting design lets active kids enjoy a full range of motion
- Zipper and adjustable buckle in back ensure a secure fit
- Woven polyester for softer fabric with less chafing
- Fits children 33-55lbs